A new edition to the Buck Clearwater Series, The Clearwater Bait Knife encompasses the same cutting edge technology as the Clearwater fillet knives, with added features for preparing bait and other tough tasks. The 5" double-sided blade is just the right size and features backside serrations for heavy duty cutting. Durable enough to cut through bones, fins, cartilage and scales, the bait knife's sacrificial edge takes the dirty work out of processing, saving the fine-edged blade for efficient slicing and clean cuts. The ergonomically shaped rubberized handle is equipped with anti-slip ridges for added safety and control.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: Not listed by manufacturer
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA