The award winning, patented technology of the original Buck Alpha CrossLock was redesigned to offer even more control in wet, slippery conditions. The spear point blade and saw blade with integrated gut hook create an effective multi-function hunting knife. In addition to the upgraded grip features on the handle, this version includes a sturdier lock mechanism for added durability. Often referred to as the portable butcher shop, the Alpha CrossLock clearly has you covered in the field.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Not listed by manufacturer
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: CrossLock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: Not listed by manufacturer
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in the USA