When Buck designed the Marksman, the features definitely deliver one of the strongest locking blades available for tactical operatives. Utilizing the locking mechanism developed by Grant and Gavin Hawk, the new SLS (Strong Lock System) is one of the strongest locking mechanisms on the market. The SLS, once deployed, offers the strength of a fixed blade. An innovative ball bearing pivot system allows for quick and easy opening by simply sliding one finger along the strap. Fully opening the blade securely engages the SLS. With a hefty blade of 154CM steel and a solid aluminum handle, the Marksman is designed for heavy tactical operations.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Strong Lock System
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: Not listed by manufacturer
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in the USA