No thicker than three quarters stacked together and weighing only one ounce, the Gerber STL 2.0 (stands for Strong, Thin, and Light) rides comfortably in your pocket. The cut out in the blade provides for easy one-handed opening, and the thin stainless steel handles feature a lanyard hole and a unique frame lock for safety.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Not listed by manufacturer
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumb Slot
- Blade Length: 2.1"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 oz.