The Volt II utilizes a hardworking stainless steel blade and textured, black glass-filled nylon scales. The knife is easily available whenever you need it thanks to Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening system. The classic drop point is just about perfect for any general utility task, with a partial serration that extends the knife's capabilities. The Volt II is an economical knife that you can depend on everyday for a wide variety of tasks.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible (tip-up/tip-down)
- Locking Mechanism: Locking liner
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 3-7/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/8"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.