- Wave shaped opening features
- Powdered steel blade
- Carbon fiber handle scales
The Zero Tolerance Emerson ZT0620CF features a CTS-204P powdered steel blade in a modified tanto style. With its high chromium and vanadium content, M390 offers good wear resistance with excellent corrosion resistance. This powdered metallurgy stainless steel takes a razor edge and holds it well. It can also be polished to a mirror finish and is very tough. A combined finish of stonewash and satin provides a handsome look.
Of course, the 0620CF features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature" that enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with a bead-blasted titanium back. Blade lock up is ensured with a sturdy frame lock. Hardened steel inserts in the lockbar make it extra durable.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: CTS-204P
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Stonewash Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumb disk
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.