Traditional, convenient and multi-purpose. The Buck 392 Trapper is the midsized version in the trapper series. This knife features a 2.625" clip blade and a 2.625" spey blade. A nail notch is featured on the 420JC Stainless Steel blades to help you get these blades open. G10 handles with nickel silver bolsters give the 392 Trapper a great look and feel to go along with its functionality.
Backed by the Buck Forever Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10 with nickel silver bolsters
- Blade Shape: Clip and Spey
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: N/A
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade Length: Clip: 2.625"; Spey: 2.625"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6.125"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.