Traditional, convenient and multi-purpose. Slightly smaller than the Stockman, the Buck Trio also has the same three convenient blades. The 2.5" clip point blade is good for detail work, the 1.69" spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes and the 1.75" sheepsfoot blade is perfect for giving a clean cut, especially on a flat cutting surface. Attractive woodgrain handles with nickel silver bolsters make this a great looking knife to go along with its functionality.
Backed by the Buck Forever Warranty
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Woodgrain with nickel silver bolsters
- Blade Shape: Modified Clip, Spey, Sheepsfoot
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: N/A
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade Length: Modified Clip: 2.5"; Spey: 1.69"; Sheepsfoot: 1.75"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Made in China