An excellent water sports knife, the Gerber River Shorty excels in responding to the unique requirements of rafting, paddling and diving. With its sturdy stainless steel blade, extremely light glass-filled nylon handle, and deliberately stunted tip, the River Shorty can be carried into a myriad of high-difficulty water-related situations in its sheath designed expressly for mounting onto a PFD.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Blade Shape: Spear, Blunt Tip
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in USA