- Durable 100% brushed 600D polyester with blacked-out backing to help keep you concealed
- Brushed polyester: reduces noise and sheen
- SILENT-TRAC window system for limitless window positions
- 180° curtain-style viewing area
- 180° strategic window placement with "shoot-thru" mesh
- Aluminum hubs with engineered tips and pins
- Separating door design, makes blind take down easier
- Ground skirt helps conceal movement, keeps scent in and light out
- Includes durable custom carry bag with padded shoulder straps
- Durable mesh windows for even better concealment
- Oversized #10 zippers
- Strong and flexible fiberglass poles
- Four gear pockets for storage
- Brush loops for extra concealment
- Oversized stakes with tie downs included
- Bow hanger included
- LED swivel clip light included
The Phantom X allows you to hunt with a 180 degree view. The brushed polyester fabric reduces noise and sheen, an essential part of staying concealed. The combined features of this blind make it one-of-a-kind. Structurally, the Phantom X blind is made rock-solid. It uses heavier than normal mesh, aluminum hubs with engineered steel tips and pins, strong and flexible fiberglass poles, and oversized #10 zippers. Each of the corners uses extra fabric for reinforcement and bartacks for added strength and long-term durability. The Phantom X features the innovative Realtree Xtra pattern to help keep you concealed more than ever.
All of the window flaps can be adjusted to multiple positions and the Phantom series includes a bow hanger. The Phantom series also include a much improved carry bag that have padded shoulder straps, compression straps for holding a bow or rifle, and an extra pocket for carrying your blind chair. Our philosophy is that it doesn't help to have an improved hunting blind if you don't have a good way to get it comfortably to your favorite hunting spot! The stakes are long and strong, and even include a "handle" to help in placing and removing them.
In addition to these improved features, the Phantom series includes a "blind skirt" which helps control the scent and keeps light from coming through the bottom of the blind
Dimensions: 59" wide x 59" deep x 70" high
Shooting Dimensions: 74"
Weight: 19.5 lb