- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology
- SummitLokt precision welding
- RapidClimb climbing stirrups
- Includes all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Weighing in at just 18 pounds, the Summit Cobra SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand models. Designed to provide bow hunters with the ultimate sit and shoot treestand, the Summit Cobra SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who demand an ultra-portable stand. The Cobra SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The Cobra SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and at a mere 18 pound, it easily packs on your back.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Weight: 18 lb
Platform Dimensions: 20" x 28.75"
Seat Dimensions: 18" x 12" (seat); 19.75" x 26.5" (seat frame)
Seat Height: Adjustable
Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Tree Diameter: 8" - 20"
Safety Harness Included: Yes; 4-point
Includes the following:
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- (2) Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- (3) 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD