- Non-marring molded rubber pads, front, middle and rear
- Quick and easy to adjust bench rest style handwheel elevation system
- Lightweight –just 4 pounds and has compartments to add weight if you choose
- Ideal for hunting rifles, AR-15’s, lever action rifles, slug guns, handguns, etc.
- Can be used as a front rifle rest or handgun rest by removing the rear pad section
- Overall length of the rest can be adjusted up to 7.5” to fit your gun perfectly
- Handgun rest pad storage box has 4 positions and can be easily removed
- Four smooth rubber feet provide a wide slip-free stance on any shooting bench
There is nothing better than a cool sunny day, a box of ammo and your new favorite rifle to sight in. Everyone knows that every box of ammo should be checked for point of impact and re-sighted in. The K-Zone Shooting Rest is the tool you need for better accuracy. Designed for precision sighting in of all rifles and for testing ammo and reloads. Rock solid performance from a lightweight fully adjustable rest. Designed to be the standard in plastic rifle rests, eliminating the need for those old fashion heavy metal shooting rests.
Material: Polypropylene and rubber
Dimensions: Length: 18.3”-26”; Width: 16”
Adjustment: Both length and height are adjustable