- 3/8" Thick AR500 Steel Paddle
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards
- Paddle measures 6" diameter
- AR500 stop plate measures 5.9"x11" (official size of "A" zone on standard IPSC Target)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 23 LBS.
The Handgun Paddle Target is safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to set-up and transport. Just stomp it in the ground, clamp the paddle assembly in place and start shooting! Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
Paddle: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Stop Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Assembled Length: 30"-50"