- Kit includes everything necessary to mount light on a handgun, rifle or shotgun
- 775 Lumens
- Fits Picatinny or handgun style rails
- Strobe capabilities
The Streamlight TLR-1 HPL Tactical Illuminator Flashlight is the gold standard in weaponlights; ideal for everything from duty weapons to home defense firearms. Streamlight's Rail Grip Clamp system allows the TLR-1 to be used on all firearms with Glock-style or MIL STD 1913 rails. This unique system installs in just a few seconds, is extremely secure and still allows for quick removal when needed.
All TLR models features Streamlight's proprietary C4 LED technology which puts out an impressive 775 lumens! The light will run for 1.25 hours on 2 CR123A Lithium Batteries (included). The body of the Streamlight TLR-1 is constructed of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum; and is water, shock and dustproof. The TLR-1 is covered by Streamlight's limited lifetime warranty.
TLR-1 at a Glance:
- C4 LED with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards: One meter for 30 minutes
- 1.25 hours continuous runtime
- Solid state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Secure latching base
- Operating temperature -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Fits all light-bearing holsters
- Lifetime warranty
- Mounts directly to handgun rails and will also fit Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on switch
- Installs on handgun without tools - latch knob may be tightened by hand and is also cut for a coin
- 438 meter beam distance
- Double tap of paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe function.
- Bulb: C4 LED
- Light Output: 775 Lumens
- Run Time: 1.25 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123 Lithium
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 4.83"
- Head diameter: 2.20"
- Weight: 5.3 oz with batteries
- Color: Black