- Dual switch- one near head of light and one in the tailcap
- Aircraft aluminum body rubberized grip
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
For versatility, quality and usefulness that will last a lifetime, few flashlights can match the Stinger DS HPL. It features a variable output LED bulb that produces up to 740 lumens of clean white light. The deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Dual Switch Technology allows the user to access any of the 3 lighting modes via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently. Runtime varies based on the selected output: 1.25 hours on high, 2.5 hours on medium, 4.5 hours on low and 3 hours on strobe. Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Includes rechargeable battery, AC and DC charger.
- Bulb: C4 LED, 50,000 hour runtime
- Light Output: High: 740 lumens, Medium: 380 lumens, Low: 190 lumens
- Run Time: High: 1 hr, 15 min; Medium: 2 hr, 30 min; Low: 4hr, 30 min; Strobe 3 hr
- Battery: 3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Charge Time: 10 hour
- Material: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Length: 9.65"
- Body Diameter: 1.17"
- Weight: 14.0 oz