- Simple rechargeable process through the micro-USB port, which now features a color side switch light that indicates a low power warning (blinks red when less than 1/3rd), when charging (steady red), and when fully charged (green).
- Reverse polarity protection – can’t put the battery in wrong – with over charge protection along with overheat protection.
- Battery included: 3200 mAH 18650, but can use other rechargeable 18650’s (65mm to 71mm in length) or can be powered by 2 CR123A’s (non-rechargeable)
- 6 modes, with the impressive max 960 lumens and strobe.
- IPX-8 waterproof protection, even if the micro-USB anti-dust cover is open
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
These reliable lights are built on proven platforms from the most popular Fenix models. Durability and value come standard in convenient UC Series lighting tools that allow true portability. Charging is simple while common-sense controls make it easy to monitor and use each flashlight in challenging conditions for years to come.
This high power flashlight packs a punch with an impressive 960-lumen turbo output that throws a beam 200 meters (656 feet). The UC35 aircraft grade aluminum body comes with a dual control system for simple operation and a USB rechargeable hub keeps the 3200 mAH battery easily charged for when you are ready for it.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 960 Lumens
- High: 480 Lumens
- Mid: 180 Lumens
- Low: 50 Lumens
- Eco: 14 Lumens
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 30 minutes
- High: 2 Hours 40 minutes
- Mid: 9 Hours 15 minutes
- Low: 38 Hours
- Eco: 150 Hours
- Battery: 18650 Rechargeable or 2 CR123A
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 5.9"
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Head: 1"
- Weight: 3.5 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters