- High quality 7075 aluminum construction
- Contoured foam grip
- Webbing wrist strap
- Anti-shock absorbing impact system
- Carbide pole tip with removable protection cap
- Detachable pole basket included
- Three-section telescoping pole system
The Explorer trekking pole is constructed of high quality aluminum that is great for trail hiking. The adjustable pole has a built in anti-shock system so even if the terrain gets rugged, you're ready to conquer. The foam handle makes gripping easy and comfortable. The Explorer trekking pole will help get you to you destination, no matter how demanding the terrain.
Material: 7075 aluminum
Extended Length: 53"
Collapsed Length: 26.75"
Weight: 10.2 oz