- 2 liters of potable water in 1.5 minutes
- Simple setup and easy to pack
- No pumping required; gravity operated
- Made in the USA
One of Sawyer’s time-tested favorites, the Sawyer 2 Liter water filter system will simplify your backcountry to-do list. Simply set it up, and let gravity do the dirty work. To use, fill the included gray reservoir with unfiltered water, attach the filter and filter hose and let gravity fill the included blue reservoir with clean water. No tedious pumping, just set it and forget it. In the time it takes you to turn around and unload your pack, you’ll have clean, fresh water waiting. With this unit you will have 2 liters of potable water in as little as 1.5 min. You can attach the included drink tube and a bite value (not included) and use the reservoir as a convenient pack hydration system.
- 2 liter gray reservoir marked "dirty"
- 2 liter blue reservoir marked "clean"
- Sawyer PointOne hollow fiber membrane filter
- Faucet adapter
- Drink tube
- Quick-release hose adapter
- Instructions for use
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E.coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, salmonella typhi
Filter Life: Lifetime warranty
Complete Weight: 16 oz
Packable Weight: 12 oz