- It's Lightweight and small size make perfect for backpacking
- Durable, flexible solar panels roll up into the integrated protective case
- High solar collectivity in less than full sun conditions
- The additional length of the SolarWrap 400 cuts solar charge time by 2.5 hours as compared to the SolarWrap 250
- Power gauge provides easy to read battery level indicator
- On board high-capacity Li Ion battery
- 1x USB Output
- 1x Micro USB for charging from a wall outlet
Collect and store, then charge on demand with PowerSync. It’s the powerful, innovative technology behind the Bushnell SolarBook, SolarWrap and Battery Bar systems. Set them out on a sunny day and in no time you have the power to charge your smart phone, camera, practically any device with a USB input. No sun, no problem. With a high capacity Li Ion rechargeable battery on-board, pre-charge them from home with a Micro USB Input and you’re ready to go – whatever the conditions.
After a 4 hour charge from a wall outlet or a 3.5 hour charge from the sun, the Solarwrap 400 will charge:
Camera/GPS- 2.5 charges
MP3 Player- 2 charges
Smart Phone- 1 charge
Weight: 10.1 oz
Dimensions: 9.125" x 2.4"
Deployed Length: 29.25"
Charge From Wall: 4 hours
Charge From Solar: 3.5 hours
USB Outlets: 1
Power Output: 5v, 1a
Battery Type: Li Ion