- Free Standing 2 Pole System with Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
If you're tired of getting soaked on your camping trips or always find yourself struggling with the zippers on your tent, switch to an ALPS Mountaineering tent that you can rely on. The Taurus is a simple 2-pole freestanding dome tent that is enhanced with 2 doors and 2 vestibules (one over each door) with extra large #8 zippers to make entering and exiting the tent hassle free. The two doors each have a mesh window, which is great for ventilation... and when it's time to put on the fly, you won't have to worry about losing your fresh air. The fly has additional vents for continued ventilation. ALPS tents each come with a factory sealed fly and floor seams to give you the best weather protection and keep you dry.
- Rain fly
- Fiberglass poles
- Pole bag
- Stake bag
- Mesh storage pockets
- Carry bag
Seasons: Not listed by manufacturer
Floor Length (Max): 90"
Floor Width (Max): 60"
Floor Area: 37.5 ft²
Center Height: 46"
Vestibule Area: 20ft²
Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Packed Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Packed Size: 6" x 22"
Pole Material: Fiberglass
Pole Diameter: 8.5mm
Wall Material: 68D Polyester
Floor Material: 75D 185T Taffeta
Fly Material: 75D 185T Polyester