- Positive Lock Trigger Guard with a Level 1 Friction Fit with an adjustable tension screw
- Made of thinner.080 material it highly concealable being contoured for comfort to reduce hot spots when carried over long periods of time
- Pancake Style Holster that offers a smooth, quick draw from concealment that will not collapse, making sightless (low light) re-holstering quick and easy
- Full length sweat guard prevents direct firearm to body contact while still allowing for a full combat grip
The Blade-Tech Total Eclipse is built off the popular Eclipse design with two major differences. The contouring curve in the holster is now in the attachment itself. Attachments are available in straight drop and FBI cant. In addition, the Total Eclipse line includes the popular Eclipse IWB conversion kit, which features the Klipt attachment. The easy-on, easy-off Klipt attachment allows the user to quickly put their holster on without removing their belt. The Eclipse is a Pancake style holster with a full sweat guard designed to ride close to the body and allow for a full combat grip. The Level 1 friction fit locks your firearm securely into the holster with the signature Blade-Tech click. It’s tough yet ultra-thin .080 construction makes it very comfortable and extremely low profile allowing it to be carried undetectable without printing even when wearing minimal attire. It has a generous sight ramp and will not snag or hinder the draw of the pistol no matter what type of sights and will not collapse WHEN re-holstering. With a six-in-one carry system that accommodates for both inside/outside carry for both right and left hand users, it is truly one of the most versatile holsters available on the market. Package includes FBI cant attachment which allows you to change between straight drop and FBI cant.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Ambidextrous
- Material: Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Trigger Guard Tension
- Belt Fit: Up to 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open