- Durable, flexible solar panels roll up into a small lightweight package for easy storage
- High solar collectivity even in less than full sun conditions
- 1x USB outputs for charging your devices
- 1x Micro USB for charging from a wall outlet
- On board dual long-life Li Ion batteries
Max portability meets reliable power, with solar charging and power storage charging your devices when you're off the grid. Collect and store, then charge on demand with PowerSync. It’s the powerful, innovative technology behind the Bushnell SolarBook, SolarWrap and Battery Bar systems. Set them out on a sunny day and in no time you have the power to charge your smart phone, camera, practically any device with a USB input. No sun, no problem. With dual high capacity Li Ion rechargeable batteries on-board, pre-charge them from home with a Micro USB Input and you’re ready to go – whatever the conditions.
After a 4 hour charge from a wall outlet or a 10 hour charge from the sun, the Solarwrap Mini will charge:
Camera/GPS- 2.5 charges
MP3 Player- 2 charges
Smart Phone- 1 charge
Weight: 3.1 oz
Dimensions: 4.3" x 1.25"
Deployed Length: 18.25"
Charge From Wall: 4 hours
Charge From Solar: 10 hours
USB Outlets: 1
Power Output: 5v, 1a
Battery Type: Dual Li Ion