The popular Kershaw Cryo II features a BlackWash finish that gives it an already-broken-in look. But that's not all. It also provides an extra measure of protection for the metal and helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.The Cryo II is the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw.
Like all Cryos, this BlackWashed version is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud.The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw’s exacting standards. The handle is stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock to securely lock the blade open during use. A Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend. For maximum carry flexibility and discretion, the BlackWash Cryo II includes a four-position deep-carry pocketclip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 410 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry (Tip-up/down, left/right)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Flipper and thumbstud
- Blade Length: 3.4"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.