This Smith & Wesson M&P15 TS AR-15 Carbine Upper Receiver Assembly is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and comes ready to fire right out of the box after installation onto any standard AR-15 lower receiver. This A3 flat-top upper receiver comes complete with charging handle, bolt carrier assembly, Magpul MBUS front and rear flip-up sights, and a pinned and welded Smith Vortex flash hider for a 16" overall barrel length. The Smith Vortex flash hider ensures a complete propellant burn and negligible flash, unlike the standard issue closed-end "bird cage" unit or competing straight-flute designs. Right hand helical flutes will not loosen under sustained fire. The flute configuration is 40% stronger due to greater mass. Accuracy remains the same or improves.
The 14.5" chrome-lined CMV barrel features a 1 in 7" rate of twist for exceptional accuracy. In addition to all these great features, the M&P15 TS includes a 13" Troy TRX free floating handguard. This one-piece handguard is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat. The unique circular cut outs help reduce heat transfer and significantly decrease overall weight. If you are looking for a compact AR-15 with upgraded sights and handguard, check out this M&P15 TS from Smith & Wesson today!
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 14.5" (16" overall with pinned & welded flash hider)
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: N/A-Pinned & Welded
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Smith Vortex Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Handguard: 13" Troy TRX Free Floating
- Sights: Magpul MBUS Front & Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
- Weight: Not Listed by Manufacturer
- Extras: (2) Five Rail Picatinny Rails
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.