- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—300 lumens on high for maximum light, 5 lumens on low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight, far-reaching beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
The E1D LED Defender is an ultra-compact 300-lumen flashlight featuring dual-output capability and self-defense enhancements. Utilizing a virtually indestructible high-performance LED and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, the E1DL is activated with a push button tail cap click switch that also permits the selection of output levels: press or click once for a high-intensity 300-lumen white-light beam—more than sufficient to overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-lumen long-runtime low beam that's suitable for navigating at night or performing close-up tasks for up to 47 hours.
The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel provides further defensive options should the need arise. Ultra compact and powerful, the E1DL is an ideal everyday-carry light.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: High: 300 Lumens; Low: 5 Lumens
- Run Time: High: 1 Hours 20 Minutes; Low: 47 Hours
- Battery: 1 CR123A (Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 4.25"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Color: Black