- Lantern holder for day or night cooking
- Handy utensil hooks
- Covenient mesh storage shelf
- Side stand fits most Coleman stoves and coolers
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Expanding frame and snap-on surfaces for quick and easy setup
- All pieces store in self-contained case with handle
- 1-year limited warranty
Cooking in the great outdoors just got easier with the Coleman Pack-Away Kitchen. The full-size expanding aluminum frame and snap-on surfaces make setting up easy. The side stand adjusts to fit most Coleman stoves and coolers, while a separate food prep surface allows ample space for slicing meat and vegetables. A lantern hook provides a convenient place to hang your light for cooking at night. You'll get plenty of room to store utensils and extra ingredients or supplies with the hanging hooks and a mesh shelf. When the fun is done, the whole setup packs into a single integrated storage system for easy, compact, one-handed carrying.
Dimensions: Overall- 56.7 x 21.3 x 66.1 in., Prep Surface- 31.5 x 21.3 in., Side Table- 27.8 x 20.5 in., Stored- 32 x 4 x 11 in.
Material: Aluminum frame with MDF preparation surfaces