- Portable food prep station brings the kitchen to the campsite or tailgate
- Side table is specially-designed to allow you to cook on your Coleman stove
- Kitchen includes paper towel holder, condiment racks, removable sink basin, pantry shelf and a lantern hook
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame
- Pack-Away design folds compactly and hooks together for integrated storage
- Incredibly compact, one-handed, lightweight carrying
- 1-year limited warranty
You’ll literally take the kitchen sink—and the rest of the tools that make cooking more fun—when you add a Coleman Pack-Away Deluxe Camp Kitchen to your gear. It’s the ultimate in food prep, with a side stand where you can cook on your Coleman stove, paper towel holder, condiment racks, removable sink basin, pantry shelf and a lantern hook for late-night meals. The durable design will hold everything you need for days of meal prep—a heavy-duty steel frame can handle it all. When you’re ready to leave, the entire Pack-Away® design folds compactly and hooks together for integrated storage.
Dimensions: Prep Surface- 39 x 19 in., Side Table- 24 x 18 in., Stored- 39 x 19 x 17 in.
Material: Aluminum frame with MDF preparation surfaces