- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 16 ft. x 7 ft.
- 6 ft. 2 in. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman 8-Person Montana Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 3 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Floor Length (Max): 192"
Floor Width (Max): 84"
Floor Area: 112 ft2
Center Height: 74"
Vestibule Area: Not listed by manufacturer
Tent and Fly Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Packed Weight: 22.1 lb
Packed Size: Not listed by manufacturer
Pole Material: Fiberglass
Pole Diameter: 11 mm, 7.9 mm and 6.3mm
Wall Material: Polyguard, Polyester mesh 68D
Floor Material: Polythylene 1000D
Fly Material: Polyguard