- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Built-in LED lights, 100 lumens
- On-the-wall light switch with four settings: high, low, nightlight and off
- Runtimes: 26 hours on high, 65 hours on low, 81 on nightlight
- Lights powered by rechargeable CPX 6 cartridge or four D cell batteries, both sold separately
- CPX 6-powered energy pack included
- Auto-roll windows neatly roll down when you unzip them
- Patented hinged door for easy in and out
- Cabin-like design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System, patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 16 ft. x 7 ft. (4.87 m x 2 m), fits eight people or three queen airbeds
- 6 ft. 2 in. (1.88 m) height, room to stand and move
- 1-year limited warranty
Add some outdoor technology to your next campout, and still have lots of room to spread out, in the Coleman Elite Montana 8-Person Tent with built-in lights, auto roll windows and a patented hinged door. At night, keep the party going by turning on 100 lumens of CPX 6 LED lights. CPX system compatibility lets you choose your power: four D cell batteries or the included CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge. The system also includes a CPX 6-powered energy pack. During the day, grab the sun's light with windows that neatly roll down when you unzip them. If it rains, it’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec system’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the tent’s large, hinged door makes it easy to get in and out and more headroom gives most campers room to stand and move. The 16 ft. x 7 ft. (4.87 m x 2 m) floor is large enough to fit three queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Floor Length (Max): 192"
Floor Width (Max): 84"
Floor Area: 112 ft2
Center Height: 74"
Vestibule Area: Not listed by manufacturer
Tent and Fly Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Packed Weight: 27.4 lb
Packed Size: Not listed by manufacturer
Pole Material: Fiberglass
Pole Diameter: 11 mm, 7.9 mm and 6.3mm
Wall Material: Polyguard, Polyester mesh 68D
Floor Material: Polythylene 1000D
Fly Material: Polyguard