- The world's only stackable laser sighting system
- Requires only 1.75-inches of rail space
- Quick attach/detach system permits installation in the field
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Adaptable for long gun use with momentary activation system (not included)
- Automatic time-out feature prevents accidental battery drain
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Includes Genuine MAS (Momentary Activation Switch) and genuine Manta™ clips to keep cords neat
- LaserMax IR lasers meet the needs of professionals conducing night operations
LaserMax Rail Mounted Lasers provide the ruggedness and versatility demanded by tier one special operation forces and favored by responsibly armed gun owners. Most commonly mounted on pistol, rifle, shotgun and archery platforms, these sighting systems add a bright aiming point to any Picatinny or Weaver rail. With four distinct and feature-rich families of products to choose from, LaserMax offers the right sight for every use.
As sensible as it is affordable, theLMS-UNI-IR-RVP removes the guesswork by bundling everything needed to transition your laser from a pistol to a long gun platform.
As small as a matchbox and no heavier than a single .45 ACP round, the UNI series adds error-free precision without weighing you down. Featuring advanced programming and an integral rail for the attachment of additional accessories, a UNI fits virtually anything with a Picatinny or Weaver rail. Attach one to your pistol, carbine, tactical shotgun, MSR, paintball gun, archery equipment, or find an entirely new use for this revolutionary stackable rail interface! Windage and elevation settings are easily adjusted to accommodate any platform at any distance. Replace the UNI's mechanical switch with a Momentary Activation Switch (MAS) for comfortable pressure activation from almost any angle or position, even with gloved hands. Visible only with night vision goggles (NVGs), UNI's bright infrared aiming point gets you on target fast.
Battery Type: 357 (2)
Battery Life: 6 hours
Laser Range: Not Specified