The DDM4v11 Pro Series Upper Receiver Group was designed for competitors looking for the platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around Daniel Defense's newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the course designer’s most difficult stages. The new SLiM Rail 15.0, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics. A newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top (7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized)
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Contour: Strength 2 Weight (S2W)
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, Free Float (KeyMod Compatible)
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Extras: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.