- Utilizing Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
The Fenix PD25 is a powerful, tiny flashlight featuring the latest Cree XP-L LED. This flashlight produces max 550-lumen and 427ft beam distance from a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery. The tail cap switch provides momentary-on function while the side switch on the head is for output selection. The Fenix PD25 flashlight is perfect for the outdoors or your every day needs.
- Bulb: Cree XP-L V5 LED
- Light Output: Low: 5 Lumens; Medium: 50 Lumens; High: 150 Lumens; Turbo: 550 Lumens
- Run Time: Low: 53 Hours; Medium: 7 Hours 10 Minutes; High: 2 Hour 25 Minutes; Turbo: 35 Minutes
- Battery: 16340 Rechargeable Li-ion or 1 3V CR123A (Sold Separately)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 3.7"
- Diameter: 0.8"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Color: Black
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime