- MultiStop turret provides customizable ballistics for a fast, precise hold on distant targets
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses provide clear edge-to-edge viewing
- Rugged one-piece, argon-purged tube eliminates internal fogging
- Side-focus parallax adjustment for long range precision
- Cross-balanced spring system for repeatable high-precision adjustment of windage/elevation
- Improved erector spring design maximizes force and uniformity throughout travel
- Custom aluminum lens cap with heads-up reference card for bullet drop and windage corrections
From advancements to the legendary Micro-Trac erector system to a cutting-edge exterior design— the Grand Slam series has revolutionized the optics market. Weaver is doing it again with the addition of the MultiStop Turret system that lets the user build a custom ballistic turret and then reconfigure it for different loads and firearms. The MultiStop system is designed to provide shooters quick reference turret stops to ensure accuracy and eliminate hold-over. Color-coded bands on the turret can be adjusted to perfectly match any load. Simply turn the turret to the colored band that corresponds to the correct distance, hold dead-on and watch the target tumble. The scope even features a custom lens cap that provides a heads-up range/color reference card for fast turret stop selection. Users can visit Weaveroptics.com/BallisticsCalculator to set up their scope and print off a custom dope sheet. Place the sheet in the custom lens cap to have all of your distances at a glance.