- Max 4000 lumens from four 18650 batteries or eight CR123A batteries
- Dual switch system in the front, simple and fast operation
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
The common thread in the Fenix TK series is respect. From police, military and rescue personnel to deep-woods sportsmen, TK models are purchased as serious tools around the world. Shining examples of how Fenix has mastered electronics and optics, this collection of powerful lights provides unmatched options for uniformed users and civilians alike.
The upgraded TK75 combines a 4000-lumen maximum output with more than 11 days of maximum runtime to allow the Fenix TK75 LED flashlight to go the distance in power and versatility and greatly enhance various lighting demands like searching, securing, caving and more. Its dual body switch offers a user-friendly output selection of four brightness levels and two momentary-on modes. Its unique lock-out design eliminates unintentional flashlight usage. Additionally, a multi-function socket for straps and a tripod attachment make the TK75 hand-held tool portable, mountable, and favorable for any application.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens
- High: 1600 Lumens
- Mid: 600 Lumens
- Low: 35 Lumens
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 40 minutes
- High: 3 Hours 40 Minutes
- Mid: 11 Hours 20 Minutes
- Low: 270 Hours
- Battery: 4 18650 Rechargeable or 8 CR123A (Not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 7.3"
- Body Diameter: 2.1"
- Head: 3.4"
- Weight: 18 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters