- Haket tomahawk and Knife emergency tool
- Tomahawk blade on one end and a knife blade on the other
- Hollow handle built to hold numerous survival items
- Allen Jensen design
The HAKET (Hawk and Knife Emergency Tool) from TOPS Knives was a focal point for visitors at the 2010 shot show. TOPS Knives has unveiled its wilderness tool, which can be a field hatchet/hawk and pick until you take it apart and it becomes a knife/scraper chopper combo. The Haket's blade is 1095 steel with a small tomahawk blade on one end and a knife blade on the other end. The blade slides into a slot on the chrome-moly alloy handle and fastens with a special heavy duty bolt. The hollow handle is built to hold numerous survival type items comfortably. The Haket weighs about 2.5 pounds with its black ballistic nylon sheath.
- 1 Alligator Alley with Kydex sheath
- 1 chrome moly handle with cord wrap
- Head stud and nuts
- Basic black carry bag sheath
Blade Length: 8.5"
Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
Weight: 40 oz
Overall Length: 15"
Head Material: 1095
Handle Material: Chrome Moly Tube
Sheath: Ballistic Nylon