- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel switch for output selection under Outdoor mode
- Dual operation mode and Outdoor Mode is the factory default setting
- Intelligent memory circuit(under Outdoor Mode), automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Affordable and built for rugged use, the Fenix LD Series remains a favorite of homeowners, travelers, adventurers and tradespeople alike. Reliable twist and on-barrel switching options are well-suited for four-season use both indoors and outside. Rated in according with ANSI standards, these lights are prepared for the next repair or navigation challenge.
Still compact in size, the upgraded Fenix LD22 Flashlight offers new operational features and a higher output of 300 lumens while still using only two AA batteries. Four brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS will meet lighting demands for daily use as well as tactical applications. In Outdoor Mode, the LD22 Flashlight’s side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off. The new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tail switch.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 300 Lumens
- High: 100 Lumens
- Medium: 30 Lumens
- Low: 5 Lumens
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- High: 5 Hours 5 Minutes
- Medium: 35 Hours 5 Minutes
- Low: 100 Hours
- Battery: 2 AA (Included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 6.1"
- Body Diameter: 0.8"
- Weight: 2.5 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters