- Made from 100% fiberglass with maintenance free gel coat finish
- 2” roof overhang to keep rain off windows
- Marine carpeted floor & lower walls for comfort & sound control
- Convenient shelves & gun holders
- Large tinted tempered automotive glass windows with whisper quiet window hinges
- Flip-up window design allows for easy cleaning & resists freezing shut
- Automotive window gaskets & molding to keep blind dry and bug free
- Fiberglass bottom prevents rotting & varmint damage
- Rich dark green exterior color with tan splatter
- Seamless design for quietness & scent control
- Submarine style locking door
- 2” screened vents underneath roof overhang
- Blinds are completely assembled
Every Redneck Blind features 100% fiberglass construction with gel coat finish and fiberglass bottom making the blind virtually maintenance free. All Redneck Blinds feature marine carpeted lower walls and floors for comfort and sound control. The windows in all Redneck blinds are made from tinted tempered automotive glass with whisper quiet hinges to give the hunter every advantage when taking that trophy shot. Redneck Blinds incorporate deluxe automotive window gaskets creating the industries tightest window design to keep the blinds dry and bug free. Redneck Blinds also has a line of high quality sturdy powder coated tower stands available in 5ft, 10ft and 15ft heights to go with it’s blinds to create the ultimate unit for a lifetime of hunting enjoyment and memories. It has two large front windows, two large windows on each side and a door window on back providing maximum shooting field visibility. The blind features shelving complete with gun holders underneath the windows on 3 sides of the blind. The 14” tall windows are big enough that you can easily shoot a bow or crossbow out of the blind as well.
Exterior Dimensions: 75" x 75" x 82"
Interior Dimensions: 68" x 68" x 80"
- Side & Back Windows: 25" x 14"
- Door Windows: 18" x 10"
- Side Windows: 25" x 14"
Weight: 335 lbs