- Made from 100% fiberglass with maintenance free gel coat finish
- 2” roof overhang to keep rain off windows
- Marine carpeted floor & lower walls for comfort & sound control
- Convenient shelves & gun holders
- Large tinted tempered automotive glass windows with whisper quiet window hinges
- Flip-up window design allows for easy cleaning & resists freezing shut
- Automotive window gaskets & molding to keep blind dry and bug free
- Fiberglass bottom prevents rotting & varmint damage
- Rich dark green exterior color with tan splatter
- Seamless design for quietness & scent control
- Submarine style locking door
- 2” screened vents underneath roof overhang
- Blinds are completely assembled
The industries first true multi-function hunting blind, the Redneck Trophy Tower 5X5 Crossover box blind features 14” tall x 36” wide tinted tempered automotive glass windows that not only maximize visibility, but give the gun and crossbow hunter maximum room and maneuverability out of the window to get the perfect angle for any shot. The large window will accommodate the largest compound or recurve crossbows. The blind is perfect for one hunter, but is spacious enough to accommodate two hunters. No details were spared when designing the interior of this blind, with wrap around shelving on three sides and four upper corner shelves, allowing a hunter to have all their accessories within easy reach. The carpeted lower walls and floor provide maximum comfort and sound control while on the lookout for your next trophy. Every Redneck Hunting Blind is made with 100% fiberglass to ensure a durable and sound tight product. The fiberglass-molded exterior is composed of a UV protected gel coat that won’t peel or fade making the blinds virtually maintenance free.
Exterior Dimensions: 60" x 60" x 82"
Interior Dimensions: 56" x 56" x 80"
- Side & Back Windows: 36" x 14"
- Door Windows: 18" x 10"
- Corner Windows: 10" x 46"
Weight: 275 lbs