- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Reverse tail switch for one-hand operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Fenix technology transforms even the smallest lights into pure, practical illumination. Now, modest budgets and tiny storage spaces like drawers, glove compartments and purses can find room for powerful lights. Always ready for action, these exclusive models combine simple operation with durable aircraft-grade aluminum bodies.
The Fenix E20 is designed to be reliable entry level LED flashlight for Fenix. This flashlight’s compact size, easy to use operation, and easy to find AA battery power delivers 265 lumens at its turbo mode along with three other brightness levels controlled by a rear all-function switch. You get all of this for a affordable price and a maintained lifetime guarantee.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E2 LED
- Light Output: Low: 8 Lumens; Medium: 35 Lumens; High: 95 Lumens; Turbo: 265 Lumens
- Run Time: Low: 75 Hours; Medium: 20Hours 5 Minutes; High: 4 hours 45 Minutes; Turbo: 30 Minutes
- Battery: 2 AA
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 6.1"
- Body Diameter: 0.8"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Color: Black