- Uses Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Intelligent drive circuit automatically determines output levels depending on battery used
- Dual side switch for easy and fast operation
- Lock-out function avoids maloperation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection, automatically time-limited downshift from Turbo and High
- Premium type ? hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Fenix technology transforms even the smallest lights into pure, practical illumination. Now, modest budgets and tiny storage spaces like drawers, glove compartments and purses can find room for powerful lights. Always ready for action, these exclusive models combine simple operation with durable aircraft-grade aluminum bodies.
The Fenix E25 Ultimate Edition flashlight is the very first ultra-bright AA flashlight which has intelligent drive circuitry. The Cree XP-L LED makes the E25UE compatible with 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries allowing it to shine brighter at an amazing max of 1000 lumens. Dual side switches let you quickly choose between flashing modes or the five brightness levels.
- Bulb: Cree XP-L V5 LED
- Light Output: Eco: 5 Lumens; Low: 50 Lumens; Medium: 160 Lumens; High: 350 Lumens; Turbo: 1000 Lumens
- Run Time: Eco: 95 Hours; Low: 16.5 Hours; Medium: 5Hours 5 Minutes; High: 2.25 Hours; Turbo: 50 Minutes
- Battery: 2 14500 rechargeable or 2 AA
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 6.3"
- Body Diameter: 0.8"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Color: Black