- Uses Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Advanced rotating variable-focus technology
- Lock-out function against accidental activation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection, automatically time-limited downshift from Turbo
- Stainless steel side switch for easy and fast operation
- Premium type ? hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High efficient lens with total reflective coating
Twist the flashlight head on the Fenix FD40 to switch between spotlight for long-distance viewing and floodlight for up-close illumination. With the latest Cree XP-L HI LED, the Fenix FD40 flashlight features 1000 lumen maximum output, from only one 26650 or one 18650 Li-ion battery. This ultra-compact flashlight has six output modes including strobe. The stainless steel side switch with lock-out function ensures FD40 against accidental activation.
- Bulb: Cree XP-L HI LED
- Light Output: Eco: 8 Lumens; Low: 70 Lumens; Medium: 220 Lumens; High: 570 Lumens; Turbo: 1000 Lumens
- Run Time: Eco: 308 Hours; Low: 49.75 Hours; Medium: 14 Hours 40 Minutes; High: 5 hours 5 Minutes; Turbo: 2.25 Hours
- Battery: One 26650 or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 5.1"
- Body Diameter: 1.3"
- Head Diameter: 1.8"
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Color: Black