- Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Affordable and built for rugged use, the LD Series remains a favorite of homeowners, travelers, adventurers and tradespeople alike. Reliable twist and on-barrel switching options are well-suited for four-season use both indoors and outside. Rated in according with ANSI standards, these lights are prepared for the next repair or navigation challenge.
Fenix LD41 is a high-performance 960 lumen outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes—and a momentary-on function. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in various outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Light Output: Low: 6 Lumens; Medium: 150 Lumens; High: 400 Lumens; Turbo: 960 Lumens
- Run Time: Low: 200 Hours; Medium: 9.5 Hours; High: 2.25 Hours; Turbo: 1 Hour
- Battery: 4 AA (Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 6.9"
- Diameter: 1.6"
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Color: Black