- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
With a rugged aluminum, waterproof and cold resistant housing, the Fenix HL55 Headlamp features a compact design and high intensity performance that is a match for any backcountry and cave exploration need. These outdoor LED headlamps have four brightness levels plus 900 lumen burst mode with a maximum of 150 hours of runtime from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L2 T6 LED
- Light Output: Eco: 10 Lumens; Low: 55 Lumens; Medium: 165 Lumens; High: 420 Lumens; Turbo: 900 Lumens
- Run Time: Eco: 150 Hours; Low: 30 hours; Medium: 10 hours; High: 3 hours 45 minutes
- Lighting Modes: 5 lighting modes (Eco, Low, Medium, High, Turbo)
- Switch type: Dial type
- Battery: 2 CR123A or 1 18650 (sold separately)
- Headband type: Headband strap, top hard hat strap
- Material: Plastic and Aluminum
- Length: 3.3"
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.