- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Faceted reflector creates flawless MaxVision Beam™ that’s broad and evenly dispersed, perfect for close-range applications
- Ergonomic, intuitive pushbutton switch delivers max output on first press; or can cycle through lower levels with a sustained press
- Construction—lightweight, durable polymer body; adjustable nylon wristband
- Securely straps to support-hand wrist for instant access and automatic alignment with handgun when using a standard two-handed grip
- Includes one disposable, high-energy 123A lithium battery with 10-year shelf life
The robust, always accessible Surefire 2211X is the lightest weight, most affordable member of SureFire’s category-redefining WristLight family. Developed over years with input from active-duty police officers and other hardcore users, this compact, lightweight wrist-worn light boasts a proprietary reflector that shapes the light from its virtually indestructible LED into a wide, perfect MaxVision Beam—ideal for closer-range tasks—at three useful levels: 300, 60, and 15 lumens. And because it’s strapped to your wrist, the 2211X is always ready for action since it won’t get lost, dropped, or left behind when you need it most.
Just press the 2211X’s pushbutton switch once to unleash all 300 lumens. When paired with a handgun, it’s more than enough light to identify targets and to overwhelm a threat’s dark-adapted vision at close range. And the LED has been ingeniously positioned so that it automatically aligns to illuminate a closer-range target when worn on the support hand wrist and used in a standard two-handed grip. Or press and hold the same switch to cycle to the longer-runtime 60- and 15-lumen settings that are ideal for a wide range of non-tactical close-range tasks such as loading gear, working on a car, or making your way around a dark house when the power goes out.
The 2211X is constructed from a durable, lightweight polymer that resists impact, is non-conductive, and corrosion-proof. An adjustable rugged nylon wristband keeps the light securely strapped to your wrist, so instant illumination is never more than a button press away. Powered by a single disposable 123A battery that can provide up to 13 hours of useful illumination, the 2211X makes a great everyday-carry or backup light that’s as convenient and comfortable to have on you 24/7 as your favorite watch. Always on you, and immediately accessible—no matter what.
Light Output: Low: 15 Lumens; Medium: 60 Lumens; High: 300 Lumens
Run Time: Low: 13 Hours; Medium: 7 Hours; High: 1.5 Hours
Beam Distance: 66 meters
Switch Type: Push Button
Battery: 1 CR123A (Included)
Material: Polymer body with nylon band
Weight: 3.5 oz