- Specially designed for the BIG MAN or the man that just wants more room.
- 15% larger to accommodate hunters with waders, heavy clothing and gear
- Larger size creates softer lines and angles less visible to waterfowl
- Roomy interior provides plenty of space to store blind bags, shells, gun cases and other gear
- Lightweight, rust-free aluminum frame built to last
- Padded head and gun rest
- Fast-access side flagging holes
- Original Stubble Straps for the ultimate in concealment
- Collapses and compresses to fit inside short bed pickups while retaining its structural integrity
It’s the little things that make great waterfowlers great. Same thing goes for their lay-down blinds of choice. Final Approach. Engineered from the ground up with features only the hard core could devise and appreciate. And built by the only folks in the industry that work 24/7/365 to bring you the most rugged, most effective concealment systems on the planet. You can see our commitment in every inch of our designs.