- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof
- Ergonomic design
- Fully multi-coated lens system
- DNA (Digitally Enhanced Accuracy) Delivers faster and more precise results accurate to within 1/10th of a yard
- TBR (True Ballistic Range) provides angle compensation to account for the arced flight path of an arrow
- Quick set menu-The one-handed controls make RX rangefinders easy to use in the field, even when your hands are sweaty or the weather is at its worst
- Built in Inclinometer
- Bow Mode
- 3 Selectable Reticles
- Scan Mode
- Auto power off
- High light transmission LCD
- Trophy Scale lets you instantly and accurately judge the width and/or height of a target using Trophy Scale.
- 6x magnification
- CR2 lithium battery (included)
"Close enough” simply isn’t good enough for Leupold, and probably not for you, either. Leupold RX Series Rangefinders range faster, more accurately and to longer ranges than ever before. Leupold's proprietary DNA engine responds instantly with crisp precision within 1/10th of a yard and TBR (True Ballistic Range) gives you all you need to place your shot perfectly.
Leupold gave the RX-FullDraw the DNA engine, so archers can finally have the kind of target/background separation they’ve demanded. No matter the target’s color or texture, you get precision ranging to 850 yards in the blink of an eye with DNA. Leupold also gave this versatile rangefinder the Leupold trophy scale, to help you quickly measure the rack on antlered big game.
Objective Lens: 23mm
- Reflective Target: 865 yds
- Non-Reflective Target: 750 yds
Minimum Range Distance: 6 yds
Angle Compensation: Yes, TBR
Eye Relief: 14 mm
Exit Pupil: 3.9 mm
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Field of View @ 1000 Yards: 314'
Battery Type: CR2 Lithium (1) included
Battery Life: At least 7000 actuations
Tripod Adaptable: No
Warranty: 2-year limited
- Rugged Field Case
- CR2 Lithium Battery (1)