- High volume it can be used very effectively on windy days
- Duplicates gobbles of a young tom or mature tom
- Versatile and deep-toned call
- Able to produce wide range of call volumes
- Not affected by the weather
- Replaceable Diaphragm - tension can be adjusted to match any calling style
The Widowmaker II Tube Call is designed for optimal volume for long-distance calls, but it is doubly deadly in that it can produce the faintest of hen calls. Unlike many box or slate calls, this call is not affected by the weather and has a replaceable diaphragm when needed for long life. The neck lanyard helps ensure this call is always within arms length and won't be lost in the woods.
Type: Diaphragm Call