- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Compatible with long action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as .30-06 Springfield, .25-06 Remington, .270 Winchester, .280 Remington, 8mm-06, and others
- 5-round capacity, but the follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge
The PMAG AC L is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and long action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head. The PMAG AC L is ideal for competition or combat use when those extra rounds are crucial. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and Magpul has given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.