- Aluminum surface for super loud calling
- Aluminum is perfect for windy days and open terrain
- High frequency for long rang calling
- Includes sandpaper and conditioning screen for tuning
- Super Magnum Hickory Striker
The Tramp Stamp aluminum turkey call sports an aluminum surface for super high frequency sounds. It's these high frequency sounds that allow hunters to accomplish long range prospecting of gobblers in the toughest of conditions. Whether you are hunting windy conditions, vast open terrain or just need to reach out and get ol' gobbler's attention, the Tramp Stamp can reach out and make his ears ring. The call comes with the Super Magnum Hickory Striker that's perfectly balanced to achieve the most seductive yelps and whines, content clucks and purrs, or aggressive cuts and cackles. It also includes a course sandpaper and abrasive conditioning pads to assist you in scratching the aluminum surface to get it perfectly tuned and ready for all out warfare on mean ol' gobblers.
Material: Polymer and Aluminum
Type: Slate Call