This Noveske Light Recce Basic AR-15 Upper Assembly is chambered in 5.56mm and comes fully assembled and ready to drop onto any standard AR-15 lower receiver. It comes equipped with a 16" cold hammer forged barrel featuring 1 in 7" twist rifling, M4 feed ramps, 1/2"-28 muzzle threads, and a matte black manganese phosphate finish. Additional features include a Noveske-marked BCM Gunfighter charging handle, an F-marked fixed front sight base/gas block, M4-style polymer handguard and a shot-peened, MP-tested bolt housed within a Mil-Spec bolt carrier. The Noveske Marked Saker Trifecta Flash Suppressor installed at the muzzle does more than simply reduce the enlarged flash signature produced by the 16" barrel, it also provides increased back pressure to the mid-length gas system to help ensure consistent and reliable cycling. This 3-prong flash hider is compatible with the Saker MAAD Trifecta mounting system. It offers one hand on, one hand off attachment/detachment. The patent-pending resonance suppression effectively eliminates the tuning-fork effect common with competing 3-prong flash hiders.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Black, Manganese Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56mm
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Noveske Marked Saker Trifecta Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer w/Double Aluminum Heat Shield
- Sights: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.